|Bar Code Implementation
Each year at Baan World we meet users who are surprised
to learn that Bar Code integration is a major part of
Disus’ business. To put the record straight we’ve positioned
this upfront on the Homepage.
Integrating scanned bar code data into Baan is one
of the most powerful, cost-effective enhancements you
can make to your system. With more than a decade of
Baan experience and dozens of successful bar code implementations,
Disus makes enabling bar code painless and fool proof.
We’ve implemented RF and non-RF barcode systems
for customers throughout North America and the U.K.
in every type of business from pharmaceuticals to aerospace.
We can turnkey the entire project ourselves to your
specifications, or work with your designated project
Disus bar code implementations ensure these advantages
- Rock solid functionality based on our strengths
in Baan source code and tools.
- Open Source screen interface toolkits make Disus
implementations inexpensive to upgrade/maintain.
- Flexible architecture. Disus bar code implementations
are build on our well-proven Transaction
Adapter. This provides a scaleable, extendible
platform for bar code integration.
- Best-of-breed bar hardware. Disus is not a hardware
distributor or reseller, we recommend and procure
equipment based on your specifications.
- 100% customer referenceable. Ask us for contacts.
- A successful track record with all supported Baan
platforms and databases. We integrate the following
Baan transactions and more –
- Receipt (Discrete Orders, Supply Chain, ASN)
- Inventory transfer
- Inventory adjustment
- Material transfer
- Generate orders complete
- Cycle counts
- Item inventory query
- Item location query
- Generate inbound/outbound advice
- Generate shipping, packing slips, bill of
lading & freight charges
Integrating bar code technology and data reduces
costs, improves performance and dramatically streamlines
Leverage the power of your Baan system
with bar code integration services from Disus Inc.
Discover the value of experience.