The Disus Windows GUI Framework is a lightweight, scalable and efficient application framework for the Infor LN, Baan V and Baan IV ERP products. It enables the enterprise to harness the multiple ERP sessions needed to execute a business function and present them in a single, familiar Windows application for the user. The framework enables rapid conversion of ERP logic to the familiar Windows GUI interface for increased efficiency and reduction in workforce training requirements. Users are presented with a recognizable, easy to use program which encapsulates all the functionality needed to execute their tasks.
The framework provides the following benefits
- High performance, low overhead API framework for communication between Baan IV/Baan ERP/ Infor LN and Windows clients
- Users launch the Windows clients form the same menu and in the same way as their regular ERP sessions (no extra software needs to be installed)
- Windows clients will install automatically on user machines. Updates and patches also install automatically. No application deployment procedures need to be developed.
- Bespoke applications are available from Disus
- Windows client development uses standard Microsoft Visual Studio tools
- The Disus .Net library exposes ERP functionality as .Net functions. The .Net developer does not need Baan/LN coding experience.
- Windows clients execute the same business logic as standard ERP applications
Explore our Software
Disus software components streamline ERP processes and sessions, add user-friendly functionality such as mobile applications, and simplify the use and integration of third party products.